INSURANCE & DISCOUNTS
Here at Edge Optics we love seeing everyone – this is why we accept nearly every vision insurance plan! We are a preferred provider for VSP (Vision Service Plan), Eyemed, Blue View Vision, Humana, Davis Vision, Spectera, Alwayscare, Superior, Medicaid, and CHP+! On average, most vision plans cover the cost of the comprehensive eye exam ($138 value) with a small copay and between 40%-60% on the complete cost of eyeglasses, or a set dollar amount towards contact lenses if glasses aren’t your thing. Many employers offer vision coverage as a benefit of employment. If not, most personal vision insurance plans cost less than $20 per month. And medical insurances will also cover your annual eye exam. Check with your provider today.
According to the National Eye Institute, 66% of adults need vision correction. Even if you don’t need vision correction, comprehensive eye exams can also detect eye disorders such as glaucoma, cataracts, or retinal problems. Changes to the eyes/vision are often the earliest sign of hidden medical problems such as diabetes, high blood pressure, autoimmune disorders, high cholesterol, thyroid disorders, and some cancers and tumors.
What about becoming an Edge VIP?
If you do not have vision insurance with your work and adding it on yourself doesn’t interest you, don’t despair we have another option for you! Edge Optics offers a VIP Discount Plan for patients without insurance. For the cost of $10 a year per person, you get:
- Discounted eye exam ($79, reg $138)
- 20% off contact lens exams/fittings
- 20% off frame & lenses purchases
- 20% off medical visits
- Discounted contact lens prices
- Free lifetime adjustments on frames
We also accept HSA/FSA cards as payment and offer 6 months no-interest financing through CareCredit (CareCredit terms apply).
Are you a local Business Owner or Non-Profit?
We offer Business Vision Plans for your employees and their immediate family members. An annual $25 fee, per employee will:
- Help maintain the health of your office with preventative care; $45 discounted comprehensive eye exams and $40 contact lens evaluations
- Improve your worker’s efficiency and productivity
- Fashionable safety eyewear options for your employees
- 20% off medical visits for on-the-job injuries, infections, etc
- 25% off all eyewear & sunwear, and 10% off contact lens prices
Reach out to us here to find out how to get your business on our BVIP list today!